The Five Behaviors of A Cohesive Team™ Workshop, Let the Leadership Team to Hold One Another Accountable
The client has taken many training courses from A.PLUS. This time, it aims at making the team be more cohesive powered by Everything DiSC®, for further leading their own teams to complete the task well. The points to elevate:
- Awareness of leader and team of leadership team
- Hold one another accountable in leadership team
A.PLUS has tailored training China Leadership Team Strategic Meeting-The Five Behaviors of A Cohesive Team™ Powered by Everything DiSC® to meet the needs of the client:
- Completing the Five Behavior of A Cohesive Team™ before the workshop
- Executing 2-day facilitation workshop
- Completing the improvement status and progress report after three months
By completing the report, we could see that how the team scored in the five behaviors trust, conflict, commitment, accountability and result.
From the assessment, trust was the low score, conflict, accountability and results were medium score, commitment was high score. It has shown that trust was the most crucial behavior to execute.
From our designing, we have adopted Everything DiSC® behavior language, to let everyone know self and others behavior style, accept each other’s similarities and differences to increase understanding. By telling one’s own growth story, everyone knew each others experience, and built more close relations.
In the activity designing, we have prepared rich activities to let everyone participate to facilitate everyone to reach an agreement towards goal.
By completing the chart of everyone’s own behavior point in each behavior. By Facilitation, everyone has reached an agreement of rules and behaviors in daily work.
The facilitation workshop has made the whole team to have a clear recognition of common rules. Everyone was quite satisfied with the workshop.
3.The Feedback From Client
1) Mr. Zou was quite nice, enlightening, he focused on inspiring and facilitating, and good at putting the theory into practice. For the two-day learning, we have gained practical discussion and output.
2) Mr. Zou excelled in summarize what the participants said, he was so inspiring in the whole team, quite practical. Thanks!
3) The whole structure was clear and complete, the content was consecutive, and easy for everyone to accept. The teacher had great controlling of both the course and the individuals. Mr. Zou was charming.
4) Focusing on the detailed staff of participants, he can find the problems and inspire others. Concentrating on the key points. He was sincere, practical, which was more acceptable for the participants. Besides the theory, he used more cases, stories, interactions, games, and sharing videos, full of fresh and splendid elements not boring.
Other than the feedback from the participants, we also have positive feedback from the HR in charge of training and development. He felt the increasing of awareness of leadership team as first priority team and the collective team. Next, the team will also have new meetings for the follow-up accomplishment of the goals and tasks.
If you want to your team，especially the leadership team to grow in a new way and are willing to execute the Five Behaviors of A Cohesive Team™, welcome to contact us. We will have exclusive consultants to make tailored solution to meet your team’s needs.
Tel: (+852) 37098290 [Ms. Casper Chan]