The REAL meaning of “Time Management”
If you are busy recently, you may doubt it is the result of bad time management. Yet, time itself is not a problem. It’s all about how to prioritize your work and understand how you’re actually using your time.
In the wake of both online and offline purchasing power, as the world’s largest logistics company, our client’s management team is facing a problem of time management, which an effective and efficient approach is of utmost importance for them. They would like to seek an ideal time management in order to tackle with the fast-growing industry.
It is our pleasure to align with the company for a one-day tailor made training course.
This course combines the tools of self-coaching and time management. It has theory, interaction, practice, and tools to help students improve their goal and task management skills and form more self-disciplined work habits.
The main objective is to help participants know and apply effective time management skills in day-to-day operation and daily life
Part 1: Welcoming & Kick-Off
- Values drives goals and actions and time management
- Use the Balance Wheel tool to evaluate the distribution of existing time management and energy weather focused on important values or work priorities.
Part 2: The priority & goal setting in time management
- The priorities in a week’s work
- How to use the checklist to break down and handle chores
- The three-layer of the target
- Corporate level
- The value of the department
- How do individuals contribute to the company
- Golden Circle for distinguishing between purpose, behavior, and goal
Convert everyone’s core goals
Part 3: The contributes & Energy allocation in time management
- Formula for potential and direction
- Chores and contributions Exercise: Turning annual goals into quarterly and monthly goals
- Two major faults developed by the target
- How to prioritize important tasks in the weekly worksheet?
- Weekly work arrangement model and Exercise: “a sheet of paper worksheet” Formulating a weekly plan, a daily plan
Part 4: Overcome delays Sweeping interference
- Build the locomotive habits
- Exercise: Analyze common interruptions at work and deal with them
- Improve the team’s ability to FOCUS ON GOALS AND PRIORITIES
- Form an effective ACTIONABLE TARGET SYSTEM from year-to quarter-to month-to week- to day with balance wheel tools
- Effectively manage time, MAINTAIN QUALITY AND CREATIVITY at work
Solid tips of time management
- Emergency is not for 24/7
Consider using an auto-responder or a line in your email signatures that directs customers how to communicate with you on urgent matters. Also ensure that internal communication doesn’t carry an expectation of immediate response.
- Track your time
Once you’ve identified your goals, it’s time to examine how you’re currently spending your time. Break the work into categories like this will help you visualize how you’re really spending your time.
- Don’t create an environment that undermines focus
Leadership mandates that customers or clients should receive timely responses to all communication. But if “timely” isn’t specific and realistic.