Knowing Self and Others, Compulsory Course for Being A Manager
- Adopting the same way for delegating, it works for A, but not for B.
- For working result, what kind of way for giving feedback can the subordinates accept well?
- How can I motivate others to be more proactive in work?
- Reporting to my own boss, how can I acquire more resources?
It is normal that managers in your company also have the above confuses. The essence of the problem is that managers don’t know the difference of people. Therefore we need to know people. Everything DiSC®, from the perspective of behavior style, helps us to know people.
At the end of October, A.PLUS has shared 2-hour presentation of Everything DiSC® for a famous mobile Internet company to help participants know more about people. The participants all learned management skills from internal training. This training, on the basis of the previous ones, highlights the importance of managing people according to different behavior styles.
In the two-hour training, we have shared the following content:
- By judging one’s own behavior style, everyone can know one’s own behavior traits, the strengths and blind spots of D, i, S, C.
- By introducing AAA model, Aware-Accept-Adapt, we helped everyone to know themselves and make strategies and act well
- By introducing SOS model, Self-Others-Situation, we helped everyone to know self and others adapt behavior style according to situation.
After sharing the content, everyone has known more about different type of people. They can combine with what they have learned before to manage people well.
Tel: (+852) 37098290 [Ms. Casper Chan]